Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief of aches and pains, such as headaches, migraine headaches, sore throat and dental pain. Panadol Tablets are also gentle on the stomach.
- Headache/Tension headache
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Migraine headache
- Muscular aches
- Period pain
Panadol Tablets also reduce fever.
Also suitable for people with stomach ulcers
HOW TO USE
Place tablet(s) in mouth and swallow with water
12 years old - adults: 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
7 years old - 12 years old: 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
Active ingredient: 500 mg Paracetamol
No gluten, lactose or sugar | Contains paracetamol | Does not contain ibuprofen.
- Panadol contains paracetamol.
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
- Use only as directed.
- For the temporary relief of pain and fever.
- Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- The information on this site is intended for online visitors from New Zealand only.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Secure & Safe Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.